This week has been mental with work, so I haven't been able to be out and about doing fun things. Mainly I've just been at work (even on my Saturdays) or going to one of the cheap restaurants in Sri Hartamas which is a 5 min walk away.
Here are some of the photos taken from Verve Suites where we live:
This is just a ridiculously lush all you can eat we had. You pick stuff to boil in the 2 soups. It was delicious!
Here are some photos of our flat:
It's pretty lush and there's a lot of storage!
I'm not going to write very much more this week because it's 6pm and this is the first free time I've had all week! Work is great but has been very intense, and I'm trying to make the most of being in this wonderful Country!







































No comments:
Post a Comment